For over 20 years, Scott Greenberg has captivated audiences with his high-energy presentations on leadership and peak performance mindset. His diverse client list includes Nike, Coffee Beanery, the Wyndham Hotel Group, the U.S. Air Force and countless other businesses, schools and associations. He has presented in all 50 U.S. states, as well as in Canada, Ecuador, Jamaica, Aruba and Saudi Arabia.
Discussing both skill set and mindset, Scott helps business leaders and their teams elevate performance and grow their companies. He challenges conventional thinking and gets people immediately focused on the ideas and actions that matter most.
learn more about scott greenberg's peak-performance strategies
giving leaders the tools to succeed
In addition to his insightful keynotes, Scott also publishes informative videos where he talks about common issues in leadership. He gives tips on how to overcome obstacles and solve any issues that arise in the workplace.
*All of Scott’s speeches are customized. He works with you to understand your audience, theme and goals for the presentation. The following titles and concepts can be mixed and matched to create the perfect program for your audience.
There’s a reason why some people do better than others. It’s not just what they do, but how they think. Whether they’re managing stress, inspiring employees or connecting with customers, great leaders excel at the human side of work. Because they think better, they work better. That’s why they get results. This program will help you replicate the mental strategies effective leaders use to get ahead. You’ll learn to overcome the most common mental blockers and refocus on the work that matters most. You will also obtain practical ideas for elevating your personal and professional performance, and lead others to do the same.
– Build more business confidence and resilience
– Overcome mental blockers and reduce stress
– Navigate more effectively through change and adversity
– Get better results from operations
– Make smarter business decisions with more strategy and less emotion
– Cultivate stronger relationships with colleagues, employees and customers
– Create a healthier, more productive work environment
– Elevate the individual and group performance of your team
– Provide a higher level of service to customers
– Set a great tone for your meeting
– Maximize the opportunity to grow your organization
Lots of companies compete for the same customers, but most fall short when serving them. They focus on financial transactions rather than on human connections. They repeat the same robotic phrases. They operate without any humanity, missing an opportunity to make an impression. For most businesses, the problem isn’t service that’s bad. It’s service that’s forgettable. The best brands offer more than products and services. They build relationships and create an emotionally satisfying experience that people don’t forget. This program will show you how to thrill your customers to ensure they walk away happy, spread the word and come back for more.
– Develop a customer-focused business that brings patrons back
– Learn tools for creating meaningful connections with customers
– Identify and appeal to the values of your customer base
– Learn how to get buy-in from employees to provide the highest level of service
– Improve word-of-mouth and online reviews
Great companies are built with great teams. But given demands placed on business owners combined with fast-paced lifestyle and evolving values of the workforce, developing a reliable, stable staff is a daunting prospect. “You just can’t find good help these days,” bosses complain. “And when you find them, you can’t keep them.” Yes you can. The trick isn’t finding good help. It’s cultivating it. This program is all about identifying, connecting with and inspiring employees to care. You’ll learn how to build loyal teams who feel personally invested in the growth of your business.
– Improve employee retention & motivation using both intrinsic and extrinsic motivational tools
– Help employees overcome mental blockers, and teams overcome dysfunction
– Learn the truths and myths about Millennials and the secrets to winning their loyalty and elevating
– Create a closer, thriving workplace culture
– Create an environment of continuous personal, professional and organizational growth
In this age of disruption, it’s not enough to be the best. We must be better – better than our competition, and better than we’ve been. That means evolving, innovating and changing. It also means letting go of the habits that hold us back. This program will help you optimize your mindset to quickly adapt to an ever-changing landscape and work toward continuous growth.
Leadership and Inspiration
Best Client Types
Best Attendee Types