Customer Service | Management | Employee Engagement
learn more about scott greenberg's Next Level strategies
giving managers the tools to succeed
In addition to his insightful keynotes, Scott also publishes informative videos where he talks about common issues in leading. He gives tips on how to overcome obstacles and solve any issues that arise in the workplace.
KEYNOTE FOCUS: Customer Service, Customer Loyalty, Sales, Competition, Leadership, Management
Do you want more transactions and bigger tickets? Do you want to outperform your competition without having to out-advertise them? Are you ready to turn your customers into raving fans? When you focus less on what customers spend and more on how customers feel, EVERY transaction will become a marketing opportunity; make them feel great and they’ll do your marketing for you. If you’re ready to learn how TOP businesses stay in the winner’s circle, this presentation is for you. Scott gives you powerful tools to create a service culture that grows loyalty and word of mouth and translates success into bigger ticket sales.
He’ll show you how to replace robotic customer service practices with NEXT-LEVEL customer experiences that ensure customers remember you, talk about you and can’t wait to come back.
Discover Scott’s field-tested and award-winning approach that will help you:
- Deliver a customer service experience that distinguishes you from the competition
- Make EVERY transaction a marketing opportunity that brings customers back
- Optimize your digital footprint by improving your online ratings and reviews
- Increase ticket average, customer frequency, and word-of-mouth advertising
- Apply the “Above/Below Effect” so you can not only build your brand but improve your reputation
KEYNOTE FOCUS: Leadership, Management, Mindset, Retail, Customer Service
Why do some managers get better results than others? Some blame circumstances like the ownership and company rules, resources, economy, competition or innate talent – factors we don’t control. Others believe it’s strategy and sweat. But plenty of people are working hard under favorable conditions with little to show for it.
The real differentiator is something less tangible, but most critical. It’s the one characteristic that great managers and champion athletes all have in common. It’s what gives them their edge. That factor is their mindset.
Nothing influences our external results more than the way we manage our internal thoughts. Mental discipline helps us see opportunities and influence others. It allows us to cultivate better relationships and solve problems. When we think better, we work better. And that’s when we get results.
This program will help you replicate the mental strategies NEXT-LEVEL managers use to get ahead. You’ll learn to overcome the most common mental blockers and refocus on the work that matters most. Obtain practical ideas for elevating your personal and professional performance, and lead others to do the same.
- Build more confidence & resilience
- Overcome mental blockers and reduce stress
- Navigate more effectively through change and adversity
- Make smarter decisions with more strategy and less emotion
- Elevate the individual and group performance of your team
KEYNOTE FOCUS: Leadership, Management, Employee Retention, Team Building, Corporate Culture
Do you want to create an environment of continuous personal, professional and organizational growth? It’s time to tap into management strategies top leaders use to create NEXT-LEVEL Employees. Using his awarding-winning experience from Edible Arrangements, Scott’s counterintuitive approach to building high-performing teams isn’t about how to assemble a functional staff, but how to build a superstar CULTURE.
Discover Scott’s powerful approach to:
- Create high-performing teams that collaborate, WOW customers, and improve company culture
- Become a talent magnet without increasing labor costs
- Retain employees who solve problems instead of creating them
- Build teams that you can trust and your customers will love
Keynote and Extended Workshop: Team Building, Leadership, Management, Corporate Culture, Employee Engagement
Do you want to spend more time growing your business and less time putting out fires? Do you want to build employee skills without losing their enthusiasm? Are you ready to go from “My employees don’t care” to “I couldn’t do it without them”? Discover Scott’s proven, a field-tested system that has managers raving! Rooted in real-world experience, this simple coaching system allows managers to quickly diagnose an employee’s needs and prescribe the best coaching method. Whether you’re a CEO or Shift Lead, if you manage other people, The Coaching Cure provides leadership/management actions to help an employee thrive.
A fantastic follow-up workshop to any of Scott’s keynotes…
Get ready to see immediate, powerful results that will:
- Empower your managers with simple, proven steps to engage and INSPIRE their employees
- Create a common language among management for evaluating employee performance
- Ensure top employees stay great, feel challenged and elevate others
- Re-engage employees who may be bored, burnt out or slipping
- Transform your employees into leaders who will help you grow your business
Leadership and Inspiration
Best Client Types
Best Attendee Types
Customer Service Professionals