award-winning multimedia artist
For both in-person & Virtual Events
Phil Hansen, world-recognized artist, is one of the top keynote speakers that provides an interactive attendee program that is filled with art, engagement, and tons of take-home value. He helps attendees learn embrace limitations and rethink innovation.
Phil’s ability to draw art parallels to the corporate world has lead to him speaking at events such as the Adobe MAX Creativity Conference, World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates, and the Million Dollar Round Table. His Embrace the Shake TEDtalk on the main stage has had over 2.5 million views.
Phil has designed a unique art experience beyond the talk. Companies who are seeking an unforgettable interactive experience for their audience are absolutely stunned by its originality, value and effect.
Virtual and In-Person Keynote Programs
Phil’s program includes tons of his amazing art, actionable takeaways, and an interactive collaboration art experience with the attendees (where they create a large artwork).
Phil Hansen's audiences include corporations, associations, educational professionals/students, and insurance companies/banks. The collaboration art experience is popular among all audience types and is especially perfect for conferences and conventions.
Learn more about phil Hansen
Interactive Conference Experience: Mosaic Collaboration Art
Included with the Keynote
In addition to his keynote presentation, Phil also offers an interactive hands-on art experience for conference attendees. The collaborative art experience serves to bring attendees together in creating one cohesive and extraordinary piece of art, which may be hung in a prominent location as a reminder of the group’s teamwork. His program is popular among corporate groups and organizations.
Programs (In Person AND Virtual)
Phil Hansen’s program includes both a keynote and a mosaic collaboration art experience with the attendees within the same session.
Success, especially in today’s fast-changing business environment, depends on our ability to make creativity and innovation a continuous process. Leaders want to know how their teams can rise above any challenge and succeed no matter what comes their way. Whether the goal is to embrace change, overcome obstacles, sustain growth, or take your success to the next level, leaders and teams want to learn how to “Embrace the Shake.”
The term “Embrace the Shake” is coined from artist Phil Hansen’s personal story of transformation. After developing a career-ending tremor in his drawing hand, Phil embraced his “shake” both physically and metaphorically by redefining his limitation as an impetus for creativity. Phil not only restored his artistic abilities, but he also became a much more creative and innovative artist than ever before. Upon sharing his message on the TED stage and million of other stages subsequently after, “Embrace the Shake” has become a motto for many businesses to approach their limitations in a new way.
Phil’s powerful message of finding creativity within limitations will inspire you to stop looking on the outside, and start looking inside of yourself for resources that can transform your challenges into opportunities for success. Like Phil’s art, “Embrace the Shake” isn’t just a talk — it’s an experience! Through jaw-dropping visuals and LIVE interactive art, get ready to break preconceived assumptions, activate your creative capacity, and bring fresh ways of viewing the task at hand that will culminate with success.
Are you ready to Embrace your Shake?
Participants will be able to:
- Identify preconceived assumptions that cause us to believe that obstacles have the power to limit success.
- Break down resistance to limitations by recognizing their role in driving – versus stifling – creativity.
- Explore ways to view problems with a fresh perspective by activating internal resources, the most important being creativity.
Collaboration Art Project
In addition to his inspiring talk, Artist Phil Hansen designs a hands-on interactive art experience that brings your audience together to create a stunning and unexpected work of art. This fun, engaging and collaborative project furthers the experience of embracing challenges through teamwork, and demonstrates the power of coming together to create something new.
– Phil Hansen’s collaborative art experience is a brilliant experiential metaphor that represents real team settings in which each team member must contribute to the collective whole. When the final artwork is revealed, attendees are in awe at the result. Not only are they blown away by the work of art they created, but they also come to the realization that it would not have been possible without each of their individual contributions.
– This experience is unlike any other and provides a definite WOW factor. One of the reasons the collaborative art experience receives such amazing feedback is because of how unique and fun of an experience it is. Attendees are often astounded at the work of art they create with the help of their entire team, highlighting the importance of teamwork in all settings.
– This unforgettable experience will be remembered by all attendees. After the event, the client is able to keep the final art piece. Clients often choose to hang the art in their office as a reminder of their team’s hard work and participation. It also serves to show that it truly is the people that make an organization.
Innovation & Creativity
Arts & Pop Culture
Best Client Types
Best Attendee Types