Best-Selling Author of One Million Followers
Former vp of Digital for paramount pictures
Business and Digital strategist for Fortune 500 corporations, brands, and celebrities
DIGITAL STRATEGY - INFLUENCE CREATOR - BUSINESS GROWTH - DISRUPTOR - INNOVATOR
Brendan Kane is an Innovation Strategist who empowers brands to scale, expand, and accelerate their business influence.
Brendan Kane has 10+ YEARS
of experience in digital. Former VP of Digital for Paramount Pictures as well as building platforms and driving value for celebrities and Fortune 500 Global Brands.
- Helps clients capture opportunities that would otherwise be out of reach
- Builds strategies, tools, and intelligence to amplify businesse’s growth
- Offers proven methodologies and strategies to create new value-adding opportunities
- Systematically aids brands in developing strategies to find & engage new audiences, drive traffic, and optimize their monetization goals
- Leverages global network and expertise to help clients scale, expand, and accelerate business
learn more about brendan kane's message of having a Innovation Strategy
value of the keynote
Brendan delivers interactive keynotes to create highly energizing and engaging experiences. An expert problem solver, he knows there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution to digital challenges. Each business is unique and requires a tailored approach. Audience members will get to see Brendan in action creating strategies on the spot—just as he does in the world’s top boardrooms. It’s a memorable, educational experience not to be missed.
YOU AND YOUR BRAND HAVE THE ABILITY, TALENT, AND DESIRE TO CHANGE THE WORLD.
The first crucial step is getting your brand’s message in front of the right people.
It no longer takes years and millions of dollars to gain the attention of millions of people around the world. And no longer is this attention limited to major corporations, mainstream brands, or celebrities—now virtually anyone’s content can reach millions of people.
However, with more than 60 billion messages sent on digital platforms each day, those who want to gain mass exposure need a growth strategy and need to know how to best take advantage of the numerous social platforms available. In this session, digital and innovation strategist Brendan Kane will show participants how to:
- Uncover the core insights about establishing and growing digital audiences that he learned by building online platforms for A-listers including Taylor Swift and Rihanna
- Gain an authentic, dedicated, and diverse online following from scratch in less than 30 days and how participants can do the same
- Create unique and valuable content that will engage their core audience
- Build a multi-media brand through platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, and LinkedIn.
Additionally, this interactive experience allows participants to ask specific questions related to their brand’s social media needs and, just as Brendan does for his corporate clients such as MTV, Paramount Pictures, and IKEA, they’ll have the opportunity to receive tailored strategies in minutes.
This session will guide participants not only in social media growth and benefits, but also in creating an effective worldwide brand. It’s time to stop being a follower and start being followed.
Regardless of one’s industry, it’s essential to capture people’s attention in less than three seconds. The digital landscape, where more than 60 billion messages are sent each day, has changed the way people operate both on and offline. In a world with shorter attention spans, those who want to succeed in the mad scramble for customer attention have to create products, services, and content that stand out.
Luckily, after testing 150,000 variations of hook-points online, digital strategist Brendan Kane truly knows how. He’s worked with A-list celebrities like Taylor Swift and Rihanna, and the world’s largest brands such as Paramount, Disney, Fox, Netflix, and LinkedIn. In this session, Brendan reveals the strategies he uses for celebrity and corporate clients so attendees can learn how to stop people from scrolling through their feeds and start paying long-lasting attention to their accounts. Brendan demonstrates how to apply these strategies offline as well to effectively land A-list clients, major business deals, and inspire teams to work more passionately.
Some take-aways include:
- How to create hook points
- How value creates demand
- How to create world-class strategies for world-class clients
- How to communicate with influence
- Additionally, this interactive keynote session gives participants tools that help them provide maximum value after they’ve grabbed someone’s attention. And whether representing themselves, a business, or a brand, attendees will become better storytellers who earn trust and credibility with audiences.
Social Media Platforms
Best Client Types
Best Attendee Types
Marketing and Sales Professionals